Monday, November 10, 2008

what a day!

So I thought today was going to be a pretty good day. I was on time and ready to go!! But I guess the world thought differently! I got pulled over, registration expired, and low and behold I can't find my driver's license!! Yeah!! So I get a ticket!! I go home instead of going to class because by then I was freaking out about my license!! I turned both car and house upside down to no avail!! UUUGH!!!!

Still searching for my wallet which contains driver's license!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering why you weren't in class today. Now the mystery is solved! Sorry you got pulled over. Tickets are never fun, and they always seem to happen just when you don't need one more thing. Thanks for the compliment on my pictures. I was happy with how they turned out too. I haven't decided just yet which ones will go on my announcement. But, I do have room for three, so that will help out a little. I am thinking a serious one by the bike, the close up smilling by the barn doors, and the kissing one in the phone booth. I just love that one! See ya later. Thanks for checking out my blog!