Friday, November 14, 2008

A day in the life...

So I am taking a grant and proposal writing class, and from about the third week of school I immediately notice that this teacher has favorites!! Which does not include me. Well, I was having technical issues printing my proposal that was due Thursday night, she e-mails me this nasty letter and basically chews me out and tells me that I am singlehandedly responsible for three people's grades, (including myself). If you think that is unfair, our Peer review is taking place a week later, plus I have no chance to revise or edit!! This teacher has been reading out of the book the entire semester, and acts like she has never even written a grant. I want to know why this teacher is teaching something she has little to no experience with??

No comments: