Monday, November 10, 2008

Powderpuff 2008-Senior Year in College!!

I just uploaded these to the computer. The game was October 9th, 2008 the day before the Homecoming game. It was a nice warm breezy day and we (the freshman/senior) team got whooped!!!!!!!!! We didn't even score!! Sad I know. It was fun overall! I am glad it's over, I don't think I could've lasted much longer, those girls were kind of immature! Charlie was the only one that came to cheer me on! Where was everyone else huh?? I know, I know, in Utah County!! Grrrrrrh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's too cool! i am so jealous. i should have played. landon has got me watching so much college football these days, i think i even know the rules!

ps. pretty sad that 16 mintues after you post something on your blog, i am already commenting to it. well, i don't want to do my homework...