Thursday, July 9, 2009

Goals update

So a little while ago I posted some goals that I had wanted to achieve. Here is my progress:


Lose Weight: ......................................
Start Couponing: cutting coupons but forgetting them when we go to the store! Doesn't make sense does it!
Get good Job: no job yet-not even a bad one.
Pay off Debt: not even close! Working on it, slowly $1 at a time.
Start Bonsai Bakery Business: .......in the process-trying out homemade cake recipes that are to die for.
Take pictures: Charlie has been using the camera for one of his classes so, no pictures for me. Plus I don't like pics of myself-you know when you don't look good!
Travel around St. George: working on it. Love Sand Hallow, Charlie goes fishing at a lake that I don't remember the name of, we would like to go camping there. It's on my list.
Exclamation addiction: Still have it!!!!!!
Stop drinking ...what....no... I ... can't.....bu.......on......oh....come.......on!!!
Become organized: Getting better. Charlie went through a lot, so now I have no idea where things are. Now I have to go through everything again so I can get rid of stuff I don't need or use. Anyone is welcome to come on by to see if they want anything!
My little Garden: I will take pictures and post them tonight! It's soooo cute.


Charlie and I started playing Tennis! Yup TENNIS!! I actually kind of like it-and no I don't wear the cute little skirts(YET). One day! Hopefully this will help with Goal numero UNO!

Will update everyone how the goals are going or not going!

No comments: