Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Future Goals

After posting about Memorial Day I just realized how out of the loop I really am!!!

Here are some future goals:

Start couponing!
Lose weight (I think everyone has this goal!)
Get good job!
Pay off Debt!!
Start Bonsai Bakery Business!!!!!!!!!
Take Pictures!! Lots of them!
Travel around St. George-who knows how long we will be here!
Quite putting an exclamation point after every sentence!
STOP DRINKING DR.PEPPER!!!!! (don't know if that will happen, maybe when pigs fly?)
Become organized! (yeah right)
Maintain my little garden!

These are just for starters! Will probably add more to the list later! I think the list is actually more like a mile long.

1 comment:

Angie Berrio said...

Hi there,

Sounds like you had fun at Sand Hollow. It's sad that I live in Utah and have never been skiing. I think you should definitely take advantage of the scenery while you're down there.

So, if you're in Northern Utah this week, we're having a BBQ for Miguel's b-day on Monday. We'd love you to come.